- Pre-registration with payment is essential for learning through any eLearning courses from IMTMA.
- Course should be used only by the individual who is registered. It should not be misused for training a group of people.
- The registered user can view the course for a duration of 30 days from the time of registration. After 30 days, the license will cease and the period can’t be extended for any reason.
- Payment once made is not refundable for any reason.
- IMTMA reserves the rights to withdraw any course without assigning any reasons and would not entertain any claim for damages for such action.
- System configuration requirement at viewer’s end is to be ensured as mentioned in FAQ before registration. In case of difficulties, arising due to system configuration / poor band width, IMTMA is not responsible for the same.