Your privacy is important to us. IMTMA recognizes that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. This policy tells you about the gathering and dissemination of your information when you use the Website. As IMTMA continues to grow, these policies may keep changing, so it is your responsibility to check periodically for updates.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission of information over the internet or of electronic storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- Third Party Service Providers
- Disclosures Required by Law
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that an applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
- Collection of Information
IMTMA may collect information from you at various stages beginning with the creation of an account. You may be requested to share personal information and unique identifiers such as name, address, occupation, debit/ credit card number (“Personal Data”), depending on the section of the Website you wish to access. IMTMA shall be the sole owner of all the information collected.
You are not obliged to provide any information to the Website, unless you choose to solicit information/services from IMTMA.
The Website may automatically generate cookies or log files to generate a profile and each user may be given a unique identification number. This is done so as to enable IMTMA to keep track of the user preferences and improve the Website in order to meet users’ specific needs. IMTMA automatically tracks information related to use of the Website. This information may include, among other things, URL tracking information, browser used by the user, the user's IP address, pages and ads viewed by the user and selections or other actions taken by the user while viewing the content on the Website/Application or otherwise using the Website/Application. IMTMA may track usage through cookies. Third party advertisers that we work or may work with in future may also place cookies on browsers of the user. IMTMA shall not, in any manner, be liable for such third-party advertisements.
IMTMA may save information sent by a user to IMTMA or posted by a user on the Website. For example, IMTMA may save messages/e-mails and other details sent by a user to IMTMA on the e-mail address of IMTMA provided on the Website. IMTMA shall be the sole owner of the information so collected.
- Use of Information
The Website shall use the information provided by the user to provide such Services requested by the user. The profile/general information given by users shall be used to keep track of viewing preferences of the user.
- Cookie : A cookie (also tracking cookie, browser cookie, and HTTP cookie) is a small piece of text stored on a user's computer by a web browser, which can be used for authentication, session tracking, storing site preferences, the identifier for a server-based session, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing textual data. These cookies may be used by us for tracking of user preferences, personalization of services provided etc. There may be various advertisements on our Website, viewing which may result in third party cookies being set in user’s computer. We shall not be responsible for such cookies.
- Log files : These include IP addresses, Internet Service Provider, number of clicks etc which are not linked to user’s personal information but are used to track user’s movement on the internet and gather broad demographic information of the aggregate use.
- Notices : From time to time, the Website may be required to send certain service-based notices/announcements. Also, in case the Website was to be acquired or if Services were to be temporarily suspended, we may send an email to user’s e-mail account, if provided to IMTMA. These communications are only in pursuance of our Services and are not to be deemed promotional in nature.
- Sharing : User’s information shall not be shared with any third parties without user’s prior consent. All information shall be kept private and confidential unless the user wishes to make it public or if such information is required to be disclosed by applicable laws or pursuant to a government or court order.
- Verification :
We may use user’s information to verify user credentials before we establish a relationship with such user.
Otherwise than as stated above, we shall not use information provided by user without user’s prior consent.
- Change of User Information
You have the option to modify any data provided by you. You may, at any time, discontinue our Services by de-activating your account. IMTMA will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. IMTMA will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolution of disputes and enforce its agreements.
- Protection of User Information
We have the following security procedures and software in place to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential :
- All user information is restricted to our server and accessible by persons authorized to do so in order to provide Services to user.
- All persons accessing user information shall do so through a password protected account and any breach of confidentiality obligations by employees of IMTMA shall be strictly penalized.
- Servers that store your information are kept in a safe and proper place.
IMTMA may disclose the Personal Data only in any one or more of the following circumstances :
- if it has express authorisation of the user to do so, and/or
- if the provision of the requested Service demands so, and/or
- if such disclosure is necessary for compliance with the applicable governing law or under a court or government order.
Your Personal Data will not be “sold” by us to any other organisation for that organisation's unrelated independent use. Further, we will not share your Personal Data with any organisations, other than those engaged by us to assist us in the provision of our Services.
We endeavour to ensure that our employees are aware of, and comply with their obligations in relation to the handling of your Personal Data. Only properly authorised employees are permitted to see or use the Personal Data held by us and, even then, only to the extent that it is relevant to their roles and responsibilities.
Notwithstanding anything contained above IMTMA may share aggregated statistical information about the use of the Website with partners and associates of IMTMA for the purpose of research and analysis. Even in these cases, IMTMA will strive to protect the individual users' Personal Data.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, IMTMA reserves the right to share or transfer Personal Data to any successor in interest.
- Deletion of Information
- Content Ownership and Copyright
The information shared by you on the Website such as (a) Registration Data and (b) Your Personal Data or any other information shared on our Website shall solely belong to IMTMA.
The contents of the Website, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website (collectively, "IMTMA Information"), are the property of IMTMA and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. User shall not modify the IMTMA content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the IMTMA content in any way for any purpose other than for a purpose specifically provided for under the Terms of the Website.
We will take reasonable steps to keep Personal Data that we hold about you secure. However, except to the extent liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of statute, we exclude all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to, disclosure of, misuse of or loss or corruption of your Personal Data.
We shall not be liable for any damage caused to user by a third-party cookie being set on user’s computer. Except for such notices and announcements made by us, we disclaim any liability towards any third-party advertisement/cookie. We have taken all reasonable and prudent care to ensure that user information is kept confidential and we shall not be liable for loss of information by means which cannot be reasonably foreseen. All advices provided by us are only suggestive and it is user’s sole discretion to rely on it.
The User is advised to employ frequent virus scans for extra security, as IMTMA shall not liable for any virus picked up at the time of transmission.